What you will do:
- Thorough knowledge and experience in LNG process engineering for the design of regasification and liquefaction projects.
- Support project management personnel with regular reporting, scheduling, staffing planning and coordination
- Able to check Engineering calculations as well as check drawings in accordance with industry codes and standards; Assign tasks to and supervise the work of less senior personnel
- Initiates regular communication between the process team and all other engineering disciplines to ensure quality of work and that consistent technical content is maintained for all design documents/data throughout the project
What you bring:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Minimum 8 years of process engineering experience
- Previous experience supporting LNG projects
- Extreme awareness of safety issues in a hazardous environment
- Highly driven, quick thinker and problem-solver; impeccable integrity and a strong personal work ethic
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and bring a hands-on approach with the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-moving environment with a wide variety of strategic initiatives and constant deadlines.
- A player-coach mentality with the ability to recognize when a shift is required between strategic leader, tactical manager, and hands-on team member.
- Organized, planning skills, able to manage multiple activities and programs in timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy, able to meet work deadlines.
- Ability to travel to site (Offshore of Mexico ) when required. Normal work will be from Houston office.