We are seeking a senior Asset integrity Engineer to be based in the company’s Houston headquarters.
What you will do:
- Initial review of all equipment and assets
- Develop Integrity Management Program including risk-based assessments (RBA), risk-based inspection (RBI) and monitoring programs
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) process. Support Management of Change (MOC) process
- Administer the plant asset integrity management program, ensuring plant operations remain compliant, safe, reliable, and cost effective
- Support Risk Based Inspection (RBI) activities
- Review and continuously improve Preventive & Predictive Maintenance equipment routines
- Support efforts for transition to Reliability Centered Maintenance
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline (g. Chemical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Welding)
- 10+ years of experience with LNG or Hydrocarbon processing facility
- Knowledge of gas processing plant equipment such as general machinery, piping, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks, instrumentation, and safety equipment
- Familiarity with ASME, API and NACE/AMPP recommended practices
- Extreme awareness of safety issues in a hazardous environment
- Highly driven, quick thinker and problem-solver; impeccable integrity and a strong personal work ethic
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and bring a hands-on approach with the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-moving environment with a wide variety of strategic initiatives and constant deadlines.
- A player-coach mentality with the ability to recognize when a shift is required between strategic leader, tactical manager, and hands-on team member.
- Organized, planning skills, able to manage multiple activities and programs in timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy, able to meet work deadlines.
- Ability to travel to site (Offshore of Mexico ) when required. Normal work will be from Houston office.