As a high-density analogue field sensor acquisition module, the Analog Input Module (AIM) serves Built-in filtering and A/D conversion are included, as well as calibration for 32 galvanically separated inputs to be utilized by the Logic Module.
It is possible to develop analogue input modules with high channel density, high common mode voltages and safety against miswiring using integrated circuits and reference designs.
Why Woodward 5437-523 Analog Field Module?
Woodward Analogue Field Module is Beneficial because it has the following characteristics
- Analog to Digital conversion hardware redundancy and self-diagnostics for extremely dependable operation, filtering, calibration, and detection of random hardware failures.
- FPGA for analogue input processing, self-diagnostic capabilities and fail-safe functioning behavior.
- IEC 61508 SIL 3 certification in both single and multiple channel systems.
- High reliability and early problem detection are ensured by robust self-diagnostics with safety-focused fault management.
- Keeping critical functions apart from noncritical ones ensures that safety-critical functions are not jeopardized.
- Communication linkages to the logic module are secured via galvanic separation of signal inputs.
- Diversification mechanisms included within the board reduce common cause failure risks.
- Cybersecurity and obsolescence resistance are provided by the use of an FPGA.
PRISMECS is now offering to brand new Woodward parts at a discounted rate of 20 percent. PRISMECS is a premier GT parts supplier based in Houston, TX having the ability to finance services and projects all over the world, with customers including Engine, GE, Solar Turbines, Emerson, Jereh, SEPCO Arabia, Arabian Power, MIPCO, and many more.
Woodward’s 5437-523 Analog Field Module provides self-diagnostics for extremely dependable operation, filtering, calibration, and detection of random hardware failures. For inquiries and further information contact us at; +1 (763) 291-1333 or visit our website for submitting you inquiries; https://prismecs.com/contact-us/
For registering with us as a Supplier submit your information at; https://prismecs.com/vendor-supplier-registration/